Melanie Merkling is a renowned destination and wedding photographer. She also specializes in maternity, newborn, children and family photography. Melanie has been recognized for her outstanding ability to capture the beauty and emotion of all her clients and provide them with photographs that reflect the life they cherish.
Melanie Merkling Photography 2007 Blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

Welcome to my new Blog!!!

I am so excited about my new blog! I loved my old custom blog, but this one offers a more friendly interface (which hopefully will result in more frequent posts :) ) You can also view other peoples comments, and more easily post comments yourself, so feel free to give me some blog love! 


Also stay tuned for something new that I would like to call Monday Madness. One Monday a month I will be giving away some awesome prizes. Mostly photos but some other cool stuff as well!

Thanks for visiting! Please stop by often :)! - Mel

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melanie has photographed my son twice and both times she has managed to capture his personalty (not easy for an active 2 year old!)

PS I love the pictures on your blog. I always show your web page to anyone who mentions they want to have pictures done of their children or their family.